Monday, September 22, 2008

A day in NYC

 
I'd like to give a special shout out to the fine people of CrossFit New York who opened their Black Box to me today, and especially to Allison, Keith, and Chad for their hospitality. Allison, it was great getting to know you and talk blog-shop; hopefully I can squeeze one more WOD in before I return home on Friday. You've got a great gym there. Chad, the pig roast was superb; I'm so glad you told us about it! Keith, it was very nice putting a face to the name; I'm so glad we could meet. Good luck with your endeavors, and be sure to look me up on your way to Swoope!

A few more pics from my day with CrossFit New York here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pleasure was ours, and the restaurant's as well it seems:

http://guestofaguest.com/nyc-restaurants/here-piggy-piggy-il-bucos-sagra-de-maiale-satisfies-us-porkers/

Unknown said...

Seriously, I want more pork! Great meeting you Melanie! Check out some of the pics on my flickr page: http://flickr.com/photos/virtuosity

Dr. Error said...

Woah.... Thanks for the link, Chad!
Looks like we weren't the only ones snapping pictures that day! hahahahahahahaha Awesome.

Keith- sweet! Thanks for posting those. I subscribed to your photostream too..... Hope to keep in touch through the blogs.