Monday, November 10, 2008

On Veteran's Day...

 
...I would like to acknowledge my friends at the gym who have served their country selflessly and honorably in the US military. Porkbelly, Brown, Freeze, Dan C, Brad, Big Ben, and the countless others who know the pride of wearing a uniform for our country- it is an honor to know each and every one of you. Same to my friends across the globe who are serving right now in far off places. Thank you and your families for the sacrifices you have made.

And thanks to veterans everywhere, not just US personnel, but members of the armed forces in the countries of our neighbors and of our friends around the globe. I've had the privilege of knowing Aussies, Brits, Canadians, and Netherlanders, who are serving or have served in their respective services. Wherever you are, know that your actions are appreciated.

And since I'm on a roll with the All-Military love fest, let me finish with a special shout out to CrossFit Fort Meade for checking out my blog and leaving some kind words the other day. You put a smile on my dial. Thanks for that. And thanks for your service too.

No comments: