Friday, August 1, 2008

Another silhouette

 
Today's workout was a hang squat clean ladder. Everybody does one lift. Then everybody does two lifts. Then everybody does three lifts..... you get the picture. People drop out with increasing reps/weight until there is one winner left. My shots today weren't that great because I was doing them in between my sets and Brown kept yelling at me to "put the camera down!!". Nevertheless I really liked this shot. This one isn't in perfect focus, so I upped the contrast a bit and fell back on good ol' B&W to give it an edge. Once again, the garage door makes for a real difficult shooting environment but I'm learning to work with it. Aaron (the lifter) has a nice highlighting effect that separates his silhouette from the darkened background (which is also mirrored in the yoga balls), and Brown is completely backlit, making his silhouette stand out from the bright background.

The rest of the pics (most of which were taken by Brown) can be found at DuelingBanjos

No comments: